Not New Year’s resolutions as such – more of a to do list for 2011….
1. Sell the car. Since moving back into town it has barely moved from outside my front door. I doubt I’ll get much for it, but once the MOT has been sorted, I’m thinking it’s time for me and the PaddyWagon to go our separate ways.
2. Keep running. I’ve fallen off the wagon here a wee bit over the last few weeks, what with being at home and the run up to Christmas, but once I get back to Aberdeen it will be time to get the trainers back on. I still have a vague idea of running the Baker Hughes 10k later this year though there is a decent chance it might kill me!
3. Get crafting again. I have a ridiculous amount of materials and instructive books in the house and it’s high time they were put to their proper use.
4. Keep an eye on my finances. This is one I’m well into already and the weight it has taken off my mind is unbelievable. Who knew something as simple as a spreadsheet could give such piece of mind?
5. Get organised/remember the value of doing sod all. Hopefully one will help lead to the other. By being a bit more disciplined and getting stuff DONE, I should also be able to manage a bit more me-time. This could be tricky for a natural born procrastinator such as myself 🙂
6. Be brave. Get out there and meet the people. Say hello. Go on dates. Don’t be so afraid to make a tit of myself. The right people will still love me either way, the wrong ones don’t matter anyway 🙂
I’m going to come back to this post at the end of June and see how it’s going so far. Anyone else feeling resolute today?