What kind of week has it been? Well,
* I’ve done some more running outside. Each time has got a little bit better, but it’s still bloody hard going compared to life on the treadmill. I’m really feeling it in my knees as well – almost as bad as when I started running in the worst pair of trainers possible. I now have the right trainers, but it will definitely take a bit of getting used to. However, unless they switch the Baker Hughes 10k to the gym at work I have very little choice in the matter.
* I have been handmaking! Two cards and an apron. No pictures right now, I’ll probably do a separate post once I’ve got everything done and dusted.
* One good friend has become a Daddy, another good friend is an Auntie. BABIES! Ahem.
* I took my surrogate children (the Brownies) to a disco this afternoon. They looked utterly bemused by the Timewarp and the Grease Megamix but busted some serious moves to Hannah Montana. Kids today eh?
* On the way back home I took some pictures of an art project on the Broadhill in Aberdeen. Children at local schools were asked to come up with signs which played on the ‘No Ball Games Allowed’ theme, but to have some fun with it. They did 🙂 There are 20 in total (I think) and I’m going to try and collect them all. I’ve also been having fun playing around with the effects on the Instagram app.