This week I have……
* Enjoyed a 3 day week. I’m still not over the novelty of how easy it is for me to take time off now.
* Spent some quality time with the beautiful Miss America (my Minnesota connection, the fabulous Kari Gray) which involved a tequila tasting session. Probably wasted on me, but I had fun 🙂
* Sampled my first ever Bloody Mary. I like tomato juice a lot more than I thought I would.
* Wondered – for the 9 billionth time – if I’ve done the right thing.
* Marked the 30th birthday of the very fabulous Eileen/Maw Broon/@cupotea. There was vodka, there was giggling, there were feet in the sink, there was #stewartsfanclub (newsletter coming soon!), there were skirts and hopefully there will be pictures at some point.
* Had a truly fabulous brunch cooked for me today. Black pudding and Eggs Benedict. Try it now, thank me later. Homemade hollandaise too – I am in awe of the great Mrs Blow.
* Took advantage of a sunny day in Glasgow (they do happen) and sat in the park with Mr & Mrs Blow, Riley the Dog, the lovely @lirazelf and some other rather spiffing people.
I am now sleepy from too long sat out in the sun. My skin is also prickly enough to suggest a touch of sunburn. Highly likely, given my Celtic colouring and the fact that I spent longer than 3.586 seconds in direct sunlight.