The lovely Holly tweeted a link to this article on Thought Catalog earlier this week – essentially the author listed her Top 10 Inappropriate Older men crushes – and it set me thinking….who are my silver foxes? After some in-depth ‘research’, I think I’ve got close to the definitive list. Not one that I’d laminate (you never know……) but as certain as I can be 🙂 To qualify, all chaps must be a least 10 years older than me. Without further ado, and in no particular order, I present my Top 10 (cue the Top of the Pops music)
1. Mark Radcliffe – funny, Northern, all-round radio legend. Spotted looking damn fine on Glasto coverage this weekend.
2. Rob Lowe – I’ve got two words for you…Vanity Fair. My. Sweet. Lord.
3. Colin Firth – from Mr Darcy, to A Single Man, to Mamma Mia, to The King’s Speech. Hell. Yes.
4. Neil Oliver – I’m led to believe he’s a bit of a diva, but I’m pretty sure I’d forgive him that, if it meant I could brush his hair.
6. Martin Sheen – The most mature of my foxes. I’m honest enough to admit that it’s probably Jed Bartlett I’m in love with, but still….
7. Tony Hirst – actor, played Mike Barnes in Hollyoaks. Mike had a secret fling with one of his student daughter’s mates – a storyline which certainly gave me pause for thought…
9. Neil Pearson – Drop the Dead Donkey, Between the Lines, Vent, Bridget Jones Diary. Absolute sex on toast.
10. Tom Selleck – I have to fight to overlook his backing for the GOP and membership of the NRA, but then again, there’s a lot I’d do for that ‘tache
So, does your list match up? Or have you a completely different collection of equally fine male specimens? While you ponder that, I’m off to have a very cold shower 🙂
DISCLAIMER – I don’t own any of these pictures and will happily take them down/credit the owners if requested.