* Because a picture tells a thousand stories and I now firmly believe that finding popping candy and 3D glasses in your bag is a sign of a superb night out and, for that matter, of a superb weekend. I also now have a picture of Cardinal O’Brien and The Holy Father. Don’t ask.
* I was on jury duty this week. While obviously I’m not going to discuss the details, seeing the law in action was an occasionally interesting experience. The system we have is not elegant or prompt, but it’s the best anyone has come up with so far.
* I officially do not like blokes wearing jewellery. Rings/earrings I can cope with, but necklaces and bracelets are a no.
* Getting a lapdance from your best mate’s fiance is an…………interesting experience (pic courtesy of Kirsty/@stripey_kitten)
* I made 12 very fabulous cupcakes on Friday. I am not going to tell you how many of them I ate myself, because frankly it’s a bit shameful.
* I attended a super-special gig by the really rather fabulous Indelicates. I’m late to the party with this, as I am with just about everything else, but they’re very good.