* I went to Banff for the first time. I left behind an average day in Aberdeen and arrived in Banff to glorious sunshine. Attempts to persuade those I was there to meet to move the meeting outside were not successful sadly. I’ve lived in the North East for 5.5 years and I still haven’t seen enough of it, which is something I definitely need to remedy.
* I’ve been on-call. So far, so good 🙂
* I’ve been doing another major gut out of the flat. Bags delivered to charity shops far and wide and the rest in the bin.
* Today I’ve made a curry, a loaf and cupcakes. The cupcakes are probably prettiest, though the pink icing is a bit full on.
* Continuing to enjoy the work of Thought Catalog. Ryan O’Connell is especially good. I think he may live in my brain.
* Getting a bit choked up over Darren Clarke winning the Open. Northern Ireland : The Home of Golf 🙂
* This can count as Day 18 (Your Shoes) and Day 19 (Something Orange). To misquote Morecambe and Wise, I am taking all the right pictures, but not necessarily in the right order 🙂