* As per Sarah Rooftops latest Why Don’t You? challenge I have been disconnecting this week. I haven’t been able to unplug from the mainframe entirely, what with being on-call for work, but I’ve cut right back on Twitter and FB and didn’t look at either yesterday. I don’t think social media takes over my life, but it certainly does no harm to take a break.
* It’s the school holidays! Much as I love my Brownies (And Guides. And Rainbows) it has been rather nice to have a couple of evenings back to myself. I’ve been out for a couple of gentle runs and even – imagine the idea – heading straight home after work. The very idea.
* I watched The Hangover with Geoff last night. It was ok, but nothing more than that. Given the rave reviews some people gave it I was expecting a far greater lol-fest.
* I’ve been a hive of productivity today – making soup, baking soda bread, doing laundry, vacuuming, ironing and general organising. I get far too excited about being organised. It’s a bit sad really 🙂
* I’ve been pinning away on Pinterest. Pin, pin, pin, pin. Far too addictive.
And how are you?