The lovely Sarah Rooftops tagged me in this one – if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged 🙂
1) You must post 11 random things about yourself;
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post;
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer;
4) Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them;
5) No stuff about ‘you’re tagged if you’re reading this’ – legitimately tag people (Ignoring this……)
11 Random things about me
1. I’ve got 5 tattoos. I’d like more but I keep changing my mind about what I want.
2. I’ve never broken a bone.
3. I’m allergic to smoked cheese. Thankfully not all cheese though – can you imagine? The horror!
4. ‘You have placed a chill in my heart’ was my first single purchase, ‘Push’ by Bros was my first LP and Take That at the King’s Hall in Belfast was my first gig.
5. I can fit a whole Rich Tea biscuit in my mouth. It’s attractive.
6. It took me four attempts to pass my driving test.
7. I would love to learn sign language.
8. In my last year at Brownies I won the Paula Toogood cup for Best Third Year Brownie.
9. My first choice karaoke song is ‘Son of a Preacher Man’
10. I can’t stand bananas but I do quite like banana milk.
11. I’m not a party girl. My idea of a cracking night is me and the Glasgow girls or me and Geoff, a takeaway and some decent TV. Back to back Big Bang Theory, darts, Sex and the City – nothing too demanding
Sarah’s Questions for ME
1. Can you recommend me a good book?
2. What is one thing you have never done that you would like to try?
3. Do you have any collections?
It’s not a collection as such, but I do have far too much stationery. Cards, postcards, notebooks….I can’t help myself.
4. What do you value most in a friend?
Staying power. There have been far too many miles between me and my closest friends over the last 7.5 years but every time we get together it’s like the last time we saw each other was yesterday.
5. What was the last film you saw at the cinema and was it any good?
The Muppets. And yes, it really rather was!
6. Would you rather donate your time or your money?
Time. It’s more precious, though that doesn’t always show up on a balance sheet. I’ve often got time to offer too, money can be a bit on the scarce side sometimes.
7. What was the first gig you ever went to?
As mentioned above, Take That, King’s Hall in Belfast. 11th October 1994. I still have my tour t-shirt 🙂
8. What is your proudest achievement?
Probably completing two 10k races last year. I was rubbish at P.E at school, never any good at sports day and completely let myself go a few years ago. Crossing that finish line, proving to myself that I could do it and seeing the changes in my body, stamina and ability felt amazing.
9. Do you have any superstitions?
I touch wood but that’s about it. Black cats, the number 13 and cracks in pavements don’t really bother me.
10. What is the point of celery?
It’s an ingredient in my Mum’s lentil soup and that is very tasty. Also you use more calories to eat it than it contains, apparently.
11. What do you like best about yourself?
I’ve got quite a good smile 🙂
My questions for you…….
1. Do you read/pay any attention to your horoscope?
2. What was your favourite childhood book?
3. Bedsheets. To iron or not to iron?
4. If you could only keep 3 albums from your collection, which ones would you hang on to?
5. You’ve had a miserable horrible day – what is the one thing certain to cheer you up?
6. Can you crochet? If so, could you teach me?
7. How many different colours are in your wardrobe?
8. Have you ever had to stay in hospital?
9. When will I be famous?
10. What was the last bit of proper (not bills) post you received?
11. What did you want to be when you were growing up?