This week I…..
* Injured myself on a petrol pump. Don’t ask, but I should point out I was sober.
* Bought myself a new toy, of which more in a moment.
* Had a very tasty meal at Christo’s Greek Taverna. Loveliest tzatziki I’ve had in a long while.
* Got one guiding commitment officially off my hands and made plans to deal with another.
* Threw some distinctly average darts on Monday and Tuesday. I’m putting it down to an end-of-season lull.
And on to all things Why don’t you….? This week’s challenge was to set my camera to black and white and find a reason to use it. At the start of the week the only camera I owned had half a roll of film in it and I strongly suspect there are some uni shots on there. I graduated in 2002, so that gives you an idea of the vintage of this camera. I’ve wanted a proper camera for a while so this challenge was the prompt I needed to take myself off to Jessops for a Fujifilm Finepix S4080. It only became operational on Saturday, but I’ve been clicking away since then 🙂
And how are you?