This week, I have been mostly….
* Answering more direct questions – specifically ‘what are those (tampons) for?’ I think I managed to strike the balance between honesty and keeping it relevant for a 6 year old.
* Doing (much) better than I thought I would on this grammar test from The Grauniad. How did you do?
* Being utterly fascinated by these pictures of North Korea, as seen in The Telegraph. I am a bit obsessed with the DPRK, one of my best Christmas presents was Nothing to Envy, a brilliant book focusing on people who’ve defected from the North to South Korea. I’d highly recommend it.
* Dog sitting.
*Feeding my ongoing Marilyn Monroe fetish. It’s helping charity at the same time, so it’s not all bad.
* Sweet loading. It’s a real thing. Honest! Lent starts on Wednesday, so I’m enjoying every last sweet morsel I can.
* Being a bit worried about the Decline in Dahl. I love Roald Dahl, the idea that a new generation of kids aren’t connecting with him is quite sad.
And how are you?