This week, I have been mostly….
* Musing on the fact that exactly 4 weeks from today I will be in a private pool, contemplating a meal of all the meat in world at the BBQ Hut. I’ll have to knock out a half marathon beforehand right enough…
* With that in mind, more running this week. I covered 8.5 miles today, my first run with the Nike+ running app on my phone. Himself has been a big fan of this for a while but I wasn’t fussed one way or the other. One run down and I am a convert and have been happily geeking out over my splits this afternoon.
* Noting the difference a week can make. Last week I ran face first into swirling snow and wind. Today was positively tropical in comparison. Spring must be round the corner, right?
* Sticking to Lent so far. I miss cake 😦
* Cursing toothache in all it’s forms. Not me, but Himself. He’s bearing up remarkably well, all things considered.
* Quality romance on Valentine’s Day 😀 Also, check out this article on first date disasters from The Grauniad.
*Speaking of the Graun, how about this thought provoker on disabled people and sex?
And how are you?